Questions & Answers
How do I get to the Ranch?
- Turn right on Moberly Branch Road
- Follow Moberly Branch Road until you arrive at the T-junction
- Then turn left, go down the hill and bear right onto Oberg-Johnson Road. There are buffalo signs on some of the telephone poles to help you find us.
- Go about 1 km east and turn left through the big gate with big buffalo sign, and drive about 200 meters down the driveway.
- You may find a rope across the driveway, open it, drive through and replace it, you’ll then see the Guest Cabin Parking sign 30 meters on your right.
- From there walk down the grassy path along the creek, past the open roundhouse and over the bridge.
How do I check-in and check-out?
- check in time is 3 p.m
- check out time is 11 a.m
If you need help you can find me or one of my farm helpers, just walk down to the end of the driveway, and look for my two story cabin. The ranch is yours to explore, but please don’t climb on or through any fences or gates – if it’s accessible, feel free to wander, but if its closed off chances are buffalo can get to that area. Never enter any fenced pastures with buffalo because they can be very dangerous.
Can I take a buffalo tour?
Do I have water access in the cabin?
There is a very clean indoor outhouse on the cabin.
What do I need to bring?
We supply big jugs of good water for you. All you need to bring is food. And also please, bring any newspaper you can bring as we can’t keep up with enough for guests needs to start the fire.